Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Categories for presentations

Dear L322 / B635:  I'd like each of you to volunteer to choose an area and present on it when assigned for the rest of the semester.  Would that be too limiting?  I think you can comment directly on the post in Blogger at the bottom. Feel free to do so.


Thank you.
Painting and sculpture  Tara
Architecture Tayla
Philosophy  Tanner
Historical events and people in England, 1660-1760 Rachel
Historical events and people in Europe and America, 1660-1760 PAIGE
Women's writing, feminism Alicia
Literary theory and aesthetics Jacob
English engagements with race, colonialism, slavery Megan
religion, religious movements Allie
musicke Chris
notions of "Enlightenment" Aly-Als
science, inventions Kathye

8 comments:

  1. I can do either Architecture or significant English literary texts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd enjoy doing painting & sculpture. -Tara Olivero

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to do Architecture, as long as Als L doesn't mind. Thanks!
    - Tayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to do philosophy, or religion if philosophy is not available. - Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll do "Historical events and people in England, 1660-1760" if that's ok. - Rachel Vachon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can handle musicke or literary theory and asthetics if the former is taken.

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really enjoy looking into Literary theory and aesthetics

    Jacob

    ReplyDelete